Bring Your Dreams to Life With a Vision Board
A vision board makes sure you never lose sight of your dreams. Keep these tips in mind as you create yours!
What is a vision board?
A collection of pictures and images that inspire you to make your dreams a reality.
A good vision board could show your...
- Dream job
- Dream vacation
- Family goals
- Career goals
- Personal aspirations
- Health and exercise goals
Actively seeing these dreams is a regular reminder of what you are working to achieve.
Avoid images that discourage you, or make you feel like you're not good enough these should inspire you, not take you down!
The Raw Materials:
Choose a canvas to place the photos on!
- Blank poster board
- Large sheet of paper or cardstock
- Cork Board
- Blank art book
- Desktop Screen Saver
Find your Pictures
Scan through magazines, newspapers, Google Images and social media (Pinterest and Instagram are great starts) for inspiring image. You might even include fun retail tags, business cards, personal photos - the possibilities are as endless as your dreams.
Keep it where you'll see it!
- Hang it near your desk at work or on your bedroom or living room wall.
- If you'd rather pull the vision board (or vision book) out at certain times, figure out an easy-access space where it wont get lost or damaged.
- Not crafty? Find inspiring pictures to keep as your computer screensaver!
Remember, your board is a great source of motivation when you are feeling discouraged in work or life!
Your Seller Experience
Whether it’s pricing, staging, marketing or negotiating, we know what it takes to sell your home.
Your Buyer Experience
We pride ourselves on sharing our experience and professional service with our clients as we embark on this adventure with you.